The Building Summit started in 2008 as the Green Building Summit. While there is still a strong emphasis on energy efficiency, the Summit has grown to include keeping up with the latest code changes and what it takes to build the high performance home. The attendees of the Summit are Builders, Superintendents and their price subcontractors, and all are the top decision makers within their organizations. There will be excellent educational content to stay informed on top trends in the industry, as well as excellent networking opportunities.
Five Reasons to Exhibit at the Summit
- Exposure - There will be over 500 building professionals attending. Title Sponsors and Exhibit Sponsors will have exhibit booths to communicate with a targeted profile of potential customers interested in sustainability and efficiency in buildings. Sponsors will also be exposed to several thousand industry professionals thanks to event correspondence and marketing outreach.
- Value - Sponsorships are priced to provide a quick return on your investment . This is a low cost, high impact Oklahoma event!
- Targeted Audience - There will be no other event with more attendance from the target audience of professionals who need your products and services.
- Networking - See and be seen by the people who make buying decisions.
- Code Updates - By sponsoring the summit you also assist in the efforts to inform industry professionals on the latest in code development and how it impacts their business.
The programs will focus on practical sustainable applications in Building Science as well as issues this year on Sales & Marketing and Design. We anticipate between over 500 industry professionals and the entire two days is very affordable (for sponsors and attendees). This will be a great opportunity for networking and business development.
Any revenue exceeding direct cost of the Summit goes to:
- Seed money for the 2024 Oklahoma Building Summit
- To support the continued growth of the Oklahoma HBA